The Problems we solve
A typical hospital or clinic visit often ends up with a bad experience. For the patient up to 84% of the time is wasted on waiting or traveling to the clinical visit. There is a lack of information on waiting times, rates, etc. Basically, patients are often not treated as true customers...
On the other side, the care provider also experiences difficulties. Commonly, no-show rates run from 8-12%, The expenses to run a clinic are high and keep rising due to a constant increase of the administration burden (legal, safety, system complexity)
In addition to all of that, the recent COVID-19 pandemic, introduces new challenges such as the need to avoid physical contact between physicians-patients-devices!
The solutions we provide
UMBI technologies are centered around the concept of improving and facilitating interaction between the patient-the physician-the hospital while offering a great experience.
The digital No-Touch Companion streamlines patients visits from the moment the patient makes and appointment to the moment he leaves the clinic (including payment). The Digital Front Door is a digital portal, enabling and facilitating digital access to the hospital including agenda systems, while introducing technology for patient routing, questionnaires, etc. The Integrated VideoConsultation allows long-distance contact. All of these are driven by a DataAnalytics and Intelligence engine for constant improvement of these complex processes,
Why digital No-Touch Companion matters?
- Added capacity without capital expense: Through smarter organisation of patient flows based on algorithms, doctor profiling and real-time data collection.
- Better patient experience and facility reputation: By reducing wait times, introducing fast-track, improving communication and creating added value for patient and facility, converting waiting-wasted time into useful time (groceries, shopping, coffee,…!).
- Improved staff productivity: By reducing paperwork, streamlining processes, and enhancing care-focus by staff.
- Reduced costs: Through higher patient throughput and avoided expensive capital investments
- Some features:
- Completely no-touch: patients send and receive all information, questionnaires, push messages on their smart phone. COVID-19 Proof
- Integrated Payment using major debit and credit cards
- Allows to call patients in from a distance, reducing the need for waiting rooms...
Why Digital Front Door Matters?
- Added capacity without capital expense: By turning your existing hospital agenda from a 9-to-5 system into a powerful web-based 24/7/365 accessible system including booking by patients themselves
- Better clinic organisation: By correctly routing patients to the right doctors by smart pre-screening questionnaires and algorithms
- Better patient experience and facility reputation: By reducing time lost by waiting on the phone, reducing wait times for selected patients, and improving communication and creating added value for patient and facility,
- Improved staff productivity: By reducing paperwork, streamlining processes and enhancing staff availability for patient with specific needs.
- Reduced costs: Through reduction of back and front office personel admin staff, higher patient throughput, avoided expensive capital investments
- Some Features :
- We are not an agenda system, we just make yours smarter and efficient!-)…and accessible always everywhere…
- Integrated with your pre-existing hospital agenda, no need for turn-around, no need for staff-training, easy…
- additional features such patient questionnaires, mass cancellations, smart patient-screening, dedicated time slots,…
- in-app direct communication with patient
Why Integrated VideoConsultation Matters?
- Added capacity without capital expense: By creating easy availability and accessibility for long-distance patients, patients with limited mobility, Covid-19 patients, second opinions, unserved patient populations…
- Better patient experience and facility reputation: By reducing threshold to make contact and expanding hospital area of influence
- Improved staff productivity: By reducing paperwork, optimising pre-screeing by nursing staff, streamlining processes and enhancing care-focus by staff.
- Reduced costs: Through additional patient throughput, easy set-up at home office, and avoided expensive capital investments
- Some features
- Video and voice
- Exchange files
- Share Screen
- COVID-19 Proof
Why DataAnalytics Matter?
- Added capacity without capital expense: By matching patient load and pathology to doctor capacity based on observational data, improving doctors lists using smart mix of patient types (postop, first time, check, etc)
- Better clinic organisation: By correctly dedicating available spaces and timeslots to different clinics or doctors based on real-time data, insights into real workload, identification of patient demand and doctor supply
- Better patient experience and facility reputation: By predicting and communicating waiting times, creating added value for patient and facility
- Improved staff productivity: By streamlining processes and enhancing staff availability.
- Reduced costs: Through efficiency gains at the organisational level, better matching demand and supply