The Problems we solve
A typical hospital or clinic visit often ends up with a bad experience. For the patient up to 84% of the time is wasted on waiting or traveling to the clinical visit. There is a lack of information on waiting times, rates, etc. Basically, patients are often not treated as true customers...
On the other side, the care provider also experiences difficulties. Commonly, no-show rates run from 8-12%, The expenses to run a clinic are high and keep rising due to a constant increase of the administration burden (legal, safety, system complexity)
In addition to all of that, the recent COVID-19 pandemic, introduces new challenges such as the need to avoid physical contact between physicians-patients-devices!
The solutions we provide
UMBI technologies are centered around the concept of improving and facilitating interaction between the patient-the physician-the hospital while offering a great experience.
The digital No-Touch Companion streamlines patients visits from the moment the patient makes and appointment to the moment he leaves the clinic (including payment). The Digital Front Door is a digital portal, enabling and facilitating digital access to the hospital including agenda systems, while introducing technology for patient routing, questionnaires, etc. The Integrated VideoConsultation allows long-distance contact.
The Visitor Management System not only offers visitor registration and information, it offers the potential of managing visitor flows and density throughout the day. All of these are driven by a DataAnalytics and Intelligence engine for constant improvement of these complex processes,
Why digital No-Touch Companion matters?
- Added capacity without capital expense: Through smarter organisation of patient flows based on algorithms, doctor profiling and real-time data collection.
- Better patient experience and facility reputation: By reducing wait times, introducing fast-track, improving communication and creating added value for patient and facility, converting waiting-wasted time into useful time (groceries, shopping, coffee,…!).
- Improved staff productivity: By reducing paperwork, streamlining processes, and enhancing care-focus by staff.
- Reduced costs: Through higher patient throughput and avoided expensive capital investments
- Some features:
- Completely no-touch: patients send and receive all information, questionnaires, push messages on their smart phone. COVID-19 Proof
- Integrated Payment using major debit and credit cards
- Allows to call patients in from a distance, reducing the need for waiting rooms...
Why Digital Front Door Matters?
- Added capacity without capital expense: By turning your existing hospital agenda from a 9-to-5 system into a powerful web-based 24/7/365 accessible system including booking by patients themselves
- Better clinic organisation: By correctly routing patients to the right doctors by smart pre-screening questionnaires and algorithms
- Better patient experience and facility reputation: By reducing time lost by waiting on the phone, reducing wait times for selected patients, and improving communication and creating added value for patient and facility,
- Improved staff productivity: By reducing paperwork, streamlining processes and enhancing staff availability for patient with specific needs.
- Reduced costs: Through reduction of back and front office personel admin staff, higher patient throughput, avoided expensive capital investments
- Some Features :
- We are not an agenda system, we just make yours smarter and efficient!-)…and accessible always everywhere…
- Integrated with your pre-existing hospital agenda, no need for turn-around, no need for staff-training, easy…
- additional features such patient questionnaires, mass cancellations, smart patient-screening, dedicated time slots,…
- in-app direct communication with patient
Why Integrated VideoConsultation Matters?
- Added capacity without capital expense: By creating easy availability and accessibility for long-distance patients, patients with limited mobility, Covid-19 patients, second opinions, unserved patient populations…
- Better patient experience and facility reputation: By reducing threshold to make contact and expanding hospital area of influence
- Improved staff productivity: By reducing paperwork, optimising pre-screeing by nursing staff, streamlining processes and enhancing care-focus by staff.
- Reduced costs: Through additional patient throughput, easy set-up at home office, and avoided expensive capital investments
- Some features
- Video and voice
- Exchange files
- Share Screen
- COVID-19 Proof
Why DataAnalytics Matter?
- Added capacity without capital expense: By matching patient load and pathology to doctor capacity based on observational data, improving doctors lists using smart mix of patient types (postop, first time, check, etc)
- Better clinic organisation: By correctly dedicating available spaces and timeslots to different clinics or doctors based on real-time data, insights into real workload, identification of patient demand and doctor supply
- Better patient experience and facility reputation: By predicting and communicating waiting times, creating added value for patient and facility
- Improved staff productivity: By streamlining processes and enhancing staff availability.
- Reduced costs: Through efficiency gains at the organisational level, better matching demand and supply